- ▼If I set the quantity at two or more, can I change the image?
- At this time, if you order more than one of any product after customizing it, you will receive the same product with the same image in multiple quantities.
If you would like to purchase the same item but with different images, please customize one at a time, add to cart, hit “continue shopping” and it will link you back to the ALL product page where you can order and customize the same product again or any other product.
- ▼How will my Forever Linked order arrive?
- All items are shipped in a beautiful black box tied with a grosgrain ribbon along with a jewelry care instruction card and a complimentary anti-tarnish bag.
- ◄Can my order be gift wrapped?
- For an additional fee of $5, your order will come in a black grosgrain ribbon tied box and placed in a matte black euro shopping tote with silver tissue paper . You will be able to request this service during the checkout process. You may also request a personalized hand written gift message.
- ◄When will my order arrive?
- Each piece from our collection is handcrafted to order for you. Please allow up to 7 business days for your custom order to ship from our workshop. Once shipped, US Domestic orders typically arrive within 2-7 business days. *Please note, transit times are in addition to our quoted production time. You will receive a notification email containing your tracking number when your order ships. Please note that we do not ship orders on Saturday, Sunday or most major holidays.
- ◄Can I return or Exchange My Piece?
- Due to the highly personalized nature of our pieces, all Forever Linked purchases are final sale. However, please know that your satisfaction with our collection is our highest priority. If you are unsatisfied with your piece for any reason, please contact us at email@example.com so that we may assist you.
- ◄Where can I find a Forever Linked retailer in my area?
- Due to the personalization of each piece, Forever Linked is only available online at this time.
- ◄Is it Safe to Use My Credit Card On Your Site?
- Absolutely! We use a Secure Socket Layer certificate to ensure all transactions are securely processed.
- ◄What are Your Shipping Fees?
Shipping is FREE for all continental address in the USA.International shipping (including Canada and Puerto Rico) is available for an additional fee. We charge a flat rate of $30 for shipping outside of the continental US. International orders are shipped via UPS or USPS Priority International mail, with tracking. *Please note that purchaser is responsible for additional taxes, duties or fees that may be charged by your local government associated with your order. These fees vary by country, are not charged or received in any part by Forever Linked, and are in addition to the flat rate shipping fee. Please contact your local post office to get a better idea of what your customs duties and/or taxes may be before ordering if you are unsure. Please allow additional transit times to all international destinations.
- ◄What is Your Shipping Method?
We ship via USPS which is tracked
Please ensure all shipping information is up-to-date and entered correctly at time of purchase as each shipping label is generated to your exact shipping details at time of order. Changes cannot be made to the intended destination once your special package has shipped.
Please know that packages properly labeled & mailed to your provided address by us and marked as "delivered" by the US post office are not eligible for lost/undelivered claims & are out of our control. Please contact your local post office immediately if you feel that your package was misdelivered in their error.Delays may sometimes occur in transit due to weather, customs, etc. that are out of our control.
- ◄Do You Ship to PO Boxes?
- ◄Do You Ship To APO/FPO Addresses?
- ◄What Should I Do If I Haven’t Received My Order?
If you have not yet received your order, please use the tracking number you received via e-mail to track your order. If you have not received a tracking number, please email and we can track your package for you.If the tracking system reports that your order was delivered but you have not received it, please contact us immediately so we can file a claim through our shipping department. Please do not file a claim with your credit card company until we have completed our shipping investigation.
- ◄I Received an Incorrect or Damaged Order, What Should I Do?
- If you received an incorrect or damaged item, please email us immediately. In the rare event that this happens, we sincerely apologize! We will issue you a return shipping label to have your item sent back to us, free of charge. Once we have received the original item, we will send you a replacement.
- ◄Do Your Products Contain Nickel?
- All materials are nickel free except there is .001% of nickel in the split keyring
- ◄How Do I Care for My Forever Linked Jewelry?
- Please do not bathe, swim or shower while wearing your Forever Linked item. As well, exposure to heat, sun, moisture and certain oils and chemicals can compromise the integrity of the jewelry. To keep your jewelry in pristine condition, please store your jewelry in the provided anti tarnish bags when not wearing. Due to the handcrafted nature of these products and metals, please consider unique imperfections as part of the one-of-a kind character of your piece.
- ◄How Can I Have My Forever Linked Jewelry Repaired?
- We will repair any and all broken Forever Linked pieces, regardless of when it was purchased. There is no fee for this service. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions and we will repair your item as quickly as possible.
- ◄How Do I Send You My Photo?
- Once you have selected your item, you will have the opportunity to upload your photo. You will be able to crop and rotate your image and will be able to see it previewed in the actual piece you are purchasing. Your approved photo will be just what you receive. Note: Since every computer monitor registers color differently, please expect up to a 10% variance.
- ◄What Size Bracelet should I order?
- Measure your wrist just below the wrist bone and add 1 ⅛” in order to determine your size. Size up if in between sizes.
- ◄How do I enlarge the photo when personalizing?
- Hold and drag the red arrow that is at the bottom right side of uploaded image.
- ◄How do I rotate the image when personalizing?
- Move the slider (under "Add Image") to the right or left.